A new one-button recording studio recently opened on the Second Level of the Duane G. Meyer Library on the Springfield campus of Missouri State University. On Thursday, November 15, 2018, MSU President Clif Smart and Boomer visited the One-Button Studio to record a video.
How Easy is It to Use?
- Plug your USB drive (recommended 4 – 8 GB) into the hub.
- Press the silver button. You will get a five-second countdown.
- Record your video.
- Press the button again when you have finished. The computer will save the video in .mp4 format to the USB drive.
- Remove the USB drive. Everything will turn off, and you are set to go.
- record a presentation for class
- record interviews or podcasts
- rehearse dissertation defenses
- create videos for online instruction
- create videos for training
- practice public speaking
- act out scenes from a play