We’re excited to announce a new addition to the Music & Media area of Duane G. Meyer Library, the VocalBooth™! Located on the west end of the Second Level, this reservable, 6ft by 8ft, double-walled, free-standing sound isolation booth is intended to provide students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to record audio without worrying about background noises marring your perfect take.
Have an idea for a podcast, need to record a voiceover for a short video or PowerPoint presentation, or, perhaps, conduct an interview for an oral history project? The VocalBooth™ is the place to do it.
- 2019 27-inch 5K iMac
- Focusrite Scarlet 2i4 XLR USB audio interface
- 1x Focusrite boom microphone
- 1x Focusrite condenser microphone
- 2x Microphone stands
- Apple Pro Apps (Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, etc.)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier, Audition, AfterEffects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Avid ProTools (hardware license key required, reserve here)
If you would like to know more about the VocalBooth™, or to book an appointment, visit our room booking page or give us a call at 417-836-4700.