Dr. Frank Einhellig, Provost at Missouri State University, recently formed a small ad hoc committee to look at changes in methodologies for funding the publication of scholarly journals, especially page charges, also known as article processing charges.
Tasks of the committee:
- Evaluate the current status and future prospect of changes in publication methodology that relate to page charges and other costs.
- Suggest potential impact that these changes will have on MSU.
- Tamera Jahnke, College of Natural and Applied Sciences (Chair)
- Wayne Mitchell, College of Health and Human Sciences
- Tom Peters, Libraries
- David Rohall, College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- Libby Rozell, College of Business
- Jake Simmons, College of Arts and Letters