The Testing Center has several new improvements for this fall:
- 66 new computers, replacing the older ones
- 5 iPads, for e-texts, customer satisfaction survey, and check-in purposes
- A Take-a-Number system for busy times
- COMING SOON: NetSupport School, software to enable remote observation of computer workstations
Test candidates should know that Friday afternoons between 12 PM and 6 PM are our busiest times; they may wish to consider coming during our lower traffic periods, such as Sundays, Saturdays, or Mondays. Afternoons between 12 – 6 PM are high traffic times on all days except Sundays.
New exams also have been added:
- Certiport – Microsoft Office Specialist and Microsoft Technology Associate, among others. Certiport professional accreditation exams are free to full-time employees of Missouri State. Please contact Sue McCrory for more information.
- National Testing Network – certifications for public safety officers such as police, fire, and dispatch.
- TEAS – nursing program entry exam